Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Cha No Aji / Little Tempo

Greetings Dub Investigator,

This album is actually a soundtrack or "OST" to the film Cha No Aji or "Taste Of Tea".

The film is directed by Katsuhito Ishii, and the soundtrack is dubbed by Little Tempo.

There is only one true dub song on there, but I had an incredibly hard time finding this album, so I feel I must dub it with those who are looking for it.

I will likely be updubbing a few OSTs every now and then simply for that reason.

But on with the dub. This album simply feels good. There are a few weird interjections, but dub the film, and you will appreciate them. But the real reason I'm dubbing this album with you is the last song. Probably my personal favorite dub of all time, you just have to dub it for yourself to understand.

But all that aside, watch the film as well (preferably on a Sunday). It is a great film, strange as it is. ENJOY!!!



















Cha No Aji - 2004

1. The Taste of Tea (Opening Theme)
2. Hajime Josei Fushin Jiken (Prologue)
3. Sankaku Jogi no Uta
4. Hajime Mune Kyun (Kaze Ver.)
5. Hajime Mune Kyun (Vib Ver.)
6. Hajime Mune Kyun 2
7. Ryuusei Keibiin Pose Shyuu
8. Pool ni Ukabu Sachiko
9. Akira ni ''Omedetou''
10. Moriyama Morio
11. Anata Oyu Desu ne
12. Miko no Image no Sekai 1
13. Yama yo
14. Saimin Kenkyuushyo 1
15. Hajime Mune Kyun 3 (Little Girl Blue)
16. Saimin Kenkyuushyo 2
17. Ojii no Yasashisa
18. Kyodai Sachiko ~Himawari Shyutsugen~ 2
19. Yuuhi no Scene
20. Cha no Aji (Little Tempo & Yoko Fujita)
21. Cha no Aji (Dub)(Little Tempo & Yoko Fujita)

Dubload
Buy

Damai,
Your Selector DubSF

.zip .rar

2 comments:

  1. thanks a lot for this soundtrack !
    Taste of Tea is a very fresh movie.

    For a metal guy, I love it, thanks you a lot.

    ReplyDelete